From time to time, your Deezer app may display an error message when you're trying to play music. It may read, "Error: Failed to play" or "The requested content is not loading".
When it comes to technical difficulties, the answer can be as simple as turning your phone off and on again. It's also worth logging out and logging back in to your account because this can help solve the majority of connection problems.
You'll find some troubleshooting tips below that should resolve your problem.
Tip: If you're having trouble playing music offline, take a look at our Offline listening support page. If you're having difficulties with the Deezer app and this article doesn't solve your problem, the best place to get help is through the Deezer Community. You'll find solutions to issues with playback problems, playlist recovery, specific technical issues and other topics
Check for breaking news on our support website
Check our support feeds for service issues.
- If there is an ongoing issue with the service, you will find the latest information on the the Deezer Support frontpage
- You can also check out Deezer Community
Deezer values your feedback. Join the conversation at Deezer Community.
Want more insight to the topics explored in this article? Find out more at Error: requested content is not loading/fail to load content
Signs that your mobile is not connected to the internet include:
- The Deezer app displays the "You're not connected to the internet" notification and/or a banner message reading "Deezer is offline"
- Nothing happens when you tap the Play button
- Tracks are greyed out
Before you do anything else, try resetting your mobile's WiFi:
- Turn off the app
- Turn off your WiFi
- Wait for about two minutes
- Restart your phone
- Enable WiFi
- Open the app