There are a number of reasons why your music may not be appearing. If the music you’ve saved has gone missing, take a look at these solutions.
When you save music on Deezer it is stored in My Music (on desktop, mobile and browser).
Are you logged in to the right account?
Make sure you have logged into the correct Deezer account.
You can create multiple Deezer accounts, each with its own subscription, saved music, playlists, and so on. If you are using Deezer on multiple devices, please make sure you have logged into the correct account.
If you can’t get into your account, please see our Problems logging in page.
If you’re not sure whether you have a Deezer account, you can check if you have an account.
I saved some music, but now I can’t find it
If you’re logged into the correct Deezer account, here are some possible reasons why you can’t find the content you are looking for:
- Make sure you’re looking in the right place: Songs you save are stored in your Favorite tracks, albums are saved in Albums, playlists in Playlists, podcasts in Podcasts, and so on...
- Favorites list not displaying all songs: On mobile, you are limited to viewing 2,000 tracks from your favorites, but on the web you can see the full list. Read more here
- Playlists not displaying all songs: Like your favourites list, playlists can only display a certain number of songs depending on your device. Read more here
- You need to have an active internet connection to save content. Check your internet contention and try again.
Something I saved is greyed out and will not play
If content is greyed out and won’t play, it may be because you're not connected. See our Can't play music page.
Alternatively, greyed out songs are no longer available. This can happen if licensing agreements with the artist, label or right holders have changed. You can read more about that here.
In the case of playlists created by Deezer, other users and content creators, they may have removed the playlist from public view.
Music I downloaded has disappeared from my device
If you’ve downloaded music to your device, but can no longer player it, that will be because your subscription has changed or expired.
- Downgraded to the Deezer Free: You have to be on a Deezer Premium subscription to download music. If you decide to unsubscribe from Deezer, your downloaded tracks will not be lost, but you will not be able to access them until you re-subscribe. As long as you re-subscribe with the same account, all your downloads should be there.
If you’re unsure whether your Deezer subscription is still active, here’s how to check your subscription status.