#MyDeezerYear allows you to explore your key insights of the year (from the 1st of January to the 1st of November). Enjoy a curated playlist of your top tracks and share personalized badges with your friends, family and followers.
Your yearly Deezer insights
Every year in December, you can look back at your listening habits of the past 11 month:
- Revisit your personal playlist from the year
- Relive your top podcast, artist and track with audio preview
- Share your insights with friends on social media or direct messages
What #MyDeezerYear badges are available?
- Superfan: Congrats! you’ve streamed more than 90% of Deezer users of your favorite artist
- Trendsetter: Wow! You’ve discovered your favorite album before 90% of Deezer users
- My Deezer Animal Heartbeat: Your animal heartbeat based on the tempo of your music
#MyDeezerYear is available every December worldwide on mobile and tablet devices only.
Minimum versions required are: iOS (8.27) & Android (6.2.15).
How can I access #MyDeezerYear?
You can find #MyDeezerYear from the top of your homepage on iOS and Android devices by tapping on this year’s card or by opening this link: https://mydeezeryear.deezer.com.
Where can I share my #MyDeezerYear insights?
You can share on: WhatsApp , Instagram Stories , Facebook News Feed , Facebook Messenger , iMessage (iOS only), SMS (Android only), Snapchat and Twitter .
- Just tap the button SHARE at the bottom of each card!
- You can also share to other applications by selecting Copy to clipboard or See more options
Who is eligible for#MyDeezerYear?
- Users, who streamed at least 10 different tracks overall during the last year (1st of January to 1st of November)
- Users, who streamed at least 3 different artists
- Users, who streamed at least 4 times the same track
What yearly listening stats are available?
With #MyDeezerYear, you can view, listen and share the following insights for:
- Your top 3 tracks of the year
- Your top 3 artists of the year
- Your top podcast of the year
- Recap of the year with your top artist, top track and total number of minutes listened
Can other people access my personal data and experience?
No, only you can see the full experience based on your taste and listening habits.
However, you can easily share insights you’d like to share with your friends. They’ll then be able to access in one tap the content you’ve shared.
How long will #MyDeezerYear listening statistics be available?
You will be able to access #MyDeezerYear until the end of January (approximately 8 weeks).