Jump to section:
The Playlist Report is a new tool within Deezer for Creators that gives you full access to the playlists that your artists are featured in.
With that data, you can:
- Monitor tracks and their position in an Editorial Playlist in real time
- Download the cover of the playlist in one tap and share it on social media
- Dive deep into a particular artist or track to understand its global performance
How to access the Playlist Report
- Log in to Deezer for Creators
Note: Playlist Report is only available on web for label and provider profiles
- Select Playlist report at the top of the page
How to use the Playlist Report
You have a few filters that you can use to get the right info:
- Artist Name. Select or type in the artist you’d like to see
- Playlist name. Select or type in the playlist you’d like to see
- Editor Segment. Select between global or local playlists
- Country. Select or type in the country you’d like to explore
- You can download the playlist cover by selecting next to the cover art
- You can follow the link of the playlist name by selecting it
- You can tap on the name of the track to access the track’s analytics
- You can see the date that the track was added to the playlist and its position within the playlist
Yes. Simply tap on the csv icon on the bottom right of the screen to download the full report on your desktop.
It is possible that not all of your artists or their playlisted tracks on the report. We are currently working to give you a full view of all your artists and playlists.