Deezer is now available as an app on your Xbox console.
So, next time you’re racing around city streets or facing down your enemies on the battlefield, you can listen to your favorite tunes.
What you need to use Deezer on Xbox
Deezer on Xbox is not available for Deezer Free users. If you’d like to upgrade, visit our subscription offers page here.
Country and language availability
Deezer on Xbox is available in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, and other countries where Xbox is available.
Visit the Xbox support site for the full list of countries.
How to set up Deezer on Xbox
To set up Deezer on Xbox, you’ll need to visit the Microsoft Store on your console, and download the app. The app will automatically be installed on your system. Once the app has installed, you can find Deezer in the My games & apps menu of your Xbox, under Apps.
- Launch the Deezer app on your Xbox
- Enter your Deezer log in credentials *
- Choose Log in
Note: You can synchronise your Deezer account with your Xbox by entering a 4-digit code OR scanning the QR code displayed
Not got a Deezer account yet? Sign up for one here.
How to login or switch profile with Deezer Family on Xbox
All profiles on a Deezer Family account share the same login details.
- Download and launch the Deezer app on your Xbox console
- Choose Log in and enter your Deezer Family account details *
- Once you’ve logged in, you will be presented with a screen to choose your Deezer Family profile
To switch your profile while using the app:
- Go to your user profile icon in the top-right corner
- Select Account Settings
- Choose Switch profile. You will then be taken to the Switch profile screen where you can change your profile
Does Deezer work on all versions of Xbox?
The Deezer app is available on the following Xbox consoles: Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X.
Note: It is not available on Xbox 360
Can I listen to Deezer HiFi on Xbox?
Yes, Deezer HiFi subscribers can now listen cross-device on their mobile and Xbox devices.
Can I listen to music through Deezer while I play games on Xbox One?
Yes, you can listen to music while you play games on Xbox.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the Xbox menu
- Find the Deezer app
- Choose the song, album or playlist you’d like to hear
- Press play, and then return to your game. Deezer will play your music in the background
Tip: For the best listening experience, check if the game you’re playing allows you to disable or lower in-game music.
Need more help with your Xbox?
If you’re having any issues with your Xbox that aren’t to do with Deezer, check out Xbox support.